Sunday, August 24, 2008

5-25-08

John

AHHAAHHA holy shit

i was a second away from writing

"im talking to this fat girl that sucked carls dick"

12:49amEthan

hahahahahha

12:49amJohn

and i accidentally almost wrote it to her instead of you

12:49amEthan

hahahahhahahah

12:49amJohn

i was about to hit enter and then i realized what i was doing

tizzy and grant came up the beginning of last year

and they went to a class with me

and talked to everyone

and some random halfway ugly girl actually gave them her number

and she came over and we all got fucked up

and she blew carl while we were all still drinking

12:51amEthan

hahaha

12:52amJohn

and then tizzy and grant both threw up all over my room

but the next day tizzy went to class with me in a huge lecture hall

and we were talking about cocaine for some reason

and tizzy yelled FUCK YEAH THATS MY SHIT

and everyone laughed including the teacher

and then he yelled ahhahahaa

YEAH NIGGA

and there was 3 black people behind us

and then he just turned red and whispered oh fuck i didnt mean that to me

and we left my class after that

hes still my hero

No comments: